The Huachuma Sessions - Intro and interview with Sergey Baranov, Huachumero
Quantum Plant Alchemist Davyd Farrell interviews Sergey Baranov, a Huachemero, originally from the Ukraine but now living in Peru and running a Huachuma retreat centre.
In this interesting and expansive talk they cover; -
- Sergeys life journey from childhood in Soviet Ukraine, to Israel, the US, Mexico and then Peru
- How his journey first introduced him to Grandfather Peyote as his spiritual path began
- The differences between Peyote and Huachuma (San Pedro)
- What are the experiences one can have with Huachuma
- Why its such an important plant for these times with its heart medicine
His new book Dancing in Hell with Eyes Wide Open: How to Survive the New World Order, is now available on Amazon in both Kindle and Paperback formats.
You can contact Sergey at www.huachumawasi.com
Or follow him on Instagram @huachumawasi
To find out more about Davyd - www.quantumplanthealing.com and his upcoming Global Dandelion Immersion -
Davyd comes from a Celtic background with ancestry from both Cornwall and Ireland. This connection forms an essential part of the healing practice, which he runs with his wife Emma. Together they are the co-founders of the ground-breaking event in London, Plant Consciousness which today has evolved into a healer training programme, plant diet retreats to take attendees deep into the inner realms of nature, remote healings for physical and spiritual vitality, an apothecary for powerful plant medicines and WisdomHub.tv.
Davyd has studied wisdom and healing traditions for many years including Druidry, Buddhism, Celtic Shamanism and Amazonian Shamanism.
|Support Devices||Plays on all browsers with Flash installed. Plays on Apple mobile devices|