Welcome to The Wisdom Hub website, owned by WisdomHub TV Ltd and operated by Archetype Films Ltd and Media On Demand Streaming Ltd.
The Website includes (a) a platform for the purchase and use of digital content, which allows end-users to sign up via a monthly subscription and stream pre-recorded audio and video content over the Internet for personal use, (b) a platform for users to access online courses via a subscription (c) one or more websites where other online content (including content provided by WisdomHub, Website users and third parties), resources, tools, products, services, communications and social networking features may be accessed and used. All of the foregoing are collectively referred to as the “Services.”
2. Acceptance of Terms and Agreement to Be Bound. The Services are offered to you on the condition that you accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety without modification of any kind. By accessing and/or using any of the WisdomHub.tv, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse the WisdomHub.tv) or you are a "Registered User" (which means that you have registered to use the WisdomHub.tv and have subscribed to use one or more of the Services). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you are not permitted to use the WisdomHub.tv and/or subscribe to the Services, and you are obliged to exit the Website and discontinue any and all use of the Website and the Services immediately.
3. Modifications. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and, to the greatest extent permitted by law, such modifications shall be effective upon posting on the WisdomHub.tv. By accessing and/or using the WisdomHub.tv after any such modification is posted, you are agreeing to be bound by such modifications. You also acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the WisdomHub.tv for the posting of modifications and to review such modifications on a regular basis. If you do not agree to be bound by any future modifications of this Agreement, your exclusive remedy is to cancel your subscription account and discontinue your use of the WisdomHub and the Services. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, any new features, tools, products and/or services that change, augment, enhance or upgrade the current WisdomHub and/or the Services will be subject to this Agreement.
4. General Registration Requirements. Visitors are currently permitted to view only limited portions of the WisdomHub prior to deciding whether to become a Subscriber. Full access to the WisdomHub and the Services is available only to Subscribers. If you wish to become a Subscriber, you must register on our Website, you must complete the registration procedures displayed on the registration page(s) of the Website and pay the required fee to view website content.
5. Age Requirements for Access and Use of the Websites. By accessing and using the WisdomHub, you acknowledge and agree that you are confirming to us that you are over the age of 18 and you are of legal age to form a legally binding contract, and you are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving products and services, under the laws of the United Kingdom or other applicable jurisdiction. Registration, subscription, access to and use of the WisdomHub and the Services are not available to users under the age of 18 and are void where prohibited by applicable law.
6. Requirements for Becoming a Registered User. By completing the registration procedures displayed on the registration page(s) of the WisdomHub, you acknowledge and agree that (a) you are representing to us that you are providing true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on the WisdomHub (the "Registration Data"), and (b) you are obliged to maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the WisdomHub and the Services (or any portion thereof).
8. Member Account, Password and Security. As a Registered User and Subscriber, you are required to choose a password, provide your country of residence and provide your email address, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the password and all other account information, and you are fully responsible and liable for all access to and use of the WisdomHub and the Services that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us by e-mail to email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. WisdomHub will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
10. Security Components. You acknowledge and agree that the WisdomHub and the Services, and the software embodied within the WisdomHub and the Services, may include security components that permit digital materials to be accessed, used, and protected, and that use of these security components is subject to usage rules set by WisdomHub and/or content providers who provide content to WisdomHub. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any such security components and usage rules embedded in the WisdomHub and the Services.
11. Subscription Fees and Payment. Access to and use of the Services is subject to a ‘Subscription’ fee ("Fee"). The Fee is payable in Pound Sterling. You will be required to provide your credit or debit card number and other information at the time of payment. Your credit or debit card will automatically be charged at the time of your purchase and automatically on the same date each month until cancelled by you. The Fee is non-refundable except as provided in Section 24 below (“Term and Termination”). WisdomHub reserves the right to change or modify the Fee or payment schedule (including, without limitation, increasing prices and charging a fee for upgrades) at any time. WisdomHub will use its reasonable best efforts to provide you with reasonable notice prior to making any fee changes or modifications.
If WisdomHub is for any reason unable to effect automatic payment via your credit or debit card, WisdomHub will not grant access to the website.
All Fees are exclusive of all excise, sales, use, transfer and other taxes and duties imposed with respect to the Services by any governmental authority, all of which taxes you are required to pay except for taxes based on WisdomHub’s net income. You are responsible for obtaining and providing to WisdomHub any certificate of exemption or similar document required to exempt any transaction from sales, use or similar tax liability.
You are required to notify us of any billing problems or discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit or debit card account statement by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not so notify us within the time allowed, you waive any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
12a. Content. The content available at the WisdomHub and the Services generally consists of (a) content owned by WisdomHub, including but not limited to the trademarks, “look and feel” of the WisdomHub and content created and/or acquired and owned by WisdomHub, and (b) content owned by third parties and licensed to WisdomHub for specified uses on the WisdomHub and the Services (“Third-Party Content”). All of the foregoing are collectively referred to as “Site Content.”
12b. Geographic Limitations. Due to certain licensing restrictions placed on our titles, some content may not be available in your geographic location, and therefore, cannot be viewed.
13. Ownership of Content. WisdomHub does not claim ownership rights in any User Content posted on the WisdomHub or otherwise make available through the Services. Subject to the non-exclusive license contained in Section 14 below (“License to Your Content”), as between WisdomHub and you, you will retain all intellectual property rights that you may have in any User Content that originates with you.
14. License to Your Content. In order to be able to offer you the use of WisdomHub and the Services pursuant to this Agreement, you are required to grant a license to WisdomHub to use and distribute your User Content. This enables us to permit other Visitors and Registered Users to view and share your User Content, and to display your User Content in other places within the Website. Accordingly, by posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, "posting") any User Content on or through our Website or the Services, you hereby grant to WisdomHub a non-exclusive (meaning you can license the User Content to other parties as well), fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such User Content on and through the Website and/or the Services, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without any obligation of notification, compensation, attribution or consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not use your User Content to create commercial products such as books. For purposes of this section, “commercial products” does not include use on the WisdomHub and the Services and/or the advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing materials for the Websites and the Services in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter invented. If you wish to remove any User Content from the WisdomHub and/or the Services, the decision will be made by WisdomHub alone in its sole and absolute discretion, and our decision may depend on the type of User Content, the location and manner of posting, and other factors. You may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of certain User Content you have posted, but WisdomHub (i)has no obligation to remove any such User Content, (ii)may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion, and (iii)makes no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such User Content and copies thereof. In any case, a back-up or residual copy of any User Content posted by you may remain on WisdomHub’s servers after the User Content appears to have been removed from the website and/or the services, and WisdomHub retains all rights granted in this section to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all right, title and interest in all User Content posted by you on or through our Websites or the Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your User Content on or through the Websites and/or the Services does not require the knowledge or consent of any third party and does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
15. Rejection and/or Removal of User Content. You acknowledge and agree that WisdomHub may or may not pre-screen User Content posted on our Websites, but that WisdomHub shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, and/or remove any User Content or portion thereof that is available via the Websites and/or the Services, in its sole and absolute discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to its determination that any such User Content is not appropriate for the Websites and/or the Services, or for no reason. Without limiting the foregoing, and by way of example only, WisdomHub shall have the absolute right to remove from the Website and/or the Services any User Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of WisdomHub, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Websites and/or the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. If you become aware of misuse of the Websites and/or the Services by any person, please contact WisdomHub by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Limited License. WisdomHub hereby grants to Subscribed Users a limited, personal, revocable, non-sublicensable license to display a single copy of the WisdomHub Content and the Third-Party Content located on or available through our Websites or Service (excluding any software code therein) solely for your single, personal, non-transferable and non-commercial use in connection with viewing our Website and using the Services during the term of your registration. All such use is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and may be terminated by WisdomHub as set forth in this Agreement. Except for User Content posted by you, you may not copy, store, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Site Content for any purpose whatsoever.
17. Examples of Limitations on Use. Any non-commercial reuse of any portion of the Site Content by a Registered User that falls within what is allowed as “Fair Use” under the United Kingdom and European copyright and trademark law is permitted. In addition to the limitations set forth in Section 18 above (“Limited License”), and by way of example only, no commercial storage, use, reproduction or transmission of any Site Content is permitted under any circumstances. The WisdomHub and the Services may not be used in connection for any commercial purposes except as specifically approved in writing and in advance by an authorized representative of WisdomHub. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any of our Websites is prohibited. Commercial advertisements and other commercial content, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed by WisdomHub from the Website and the Services without notice and may result in termination of registration and denial of access to and use of the WisdomHub and the Services.
18. Health and Medical Concerns. Some of the Site Content includes information and instruction relating to health and wellbeing, and some of the products and services available through the Websites and the Services relate to health and wellbeing. You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all such information, instruction, products and services.
Before participating in any exercise or dietary program or using any healing modality and healthcare products or services that may be described and/or made accessible in or through the Website and/or the Services, we strongly recommend that you consult with a doctor or other healthcare provider. WisdomHub, its staff and the content-providers are not licensed medical care providers, are not rendering personal medical advice or treatment, and have no expertise in advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
The WisdomHub and the Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any healing or dietary program, and/or when using any such products or services, there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
You should never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read on the WisdomHub and/or the Services. The WisdomHub and the Services should not be used in lieu of advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor or registered dietitian. It is important that the Websites and the Services are used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor prior to using the WisdomHub and/or the Services.
You must always consult your doctor before beginning any healing or dietary program.
19. Reservation of Rights. WisdomHub Content and Third-Party Content are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. WisdomHub and its third-party licensors owns and retains their respective rights, title and interest in and to their respective content subject only to the limited licensed granted to Registered Users as set forth above.
21. International Use. Due to the global nature of the Internet, you acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the access to and use of the WisdomHub and the Services. By way of example only, you acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside, and that restrictions on access to and/or use of some Site Content may apply to users based on their place of domicile, residence and/or use.
22. Take-Down Notices Under the ECL. WisdomHub will receive and evaluate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the European Copyright Legislation (https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/eu-copyright-legislation). Written notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in strict compliance with all terms and conditions of the ECL and must be submitted according to the procedures set forth in the ECL to the following Designated Agent for WisdomHub
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement on Behalf of WisdomHub & Archetype Films Ltd: Anthony Davyd Farrell
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification to WisdomHub Should Be Sent:
Anthony Davyd Farrell
Cross Cottage, Abbeycwmhir, LD1 6PH
Email of Designated Agent: email@example.com
23. Registered User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users. WisdomHub reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Registered Users.
24. Term and Termination.
This Agreement, as it may be modified from time to time, shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of the Website or until terminated by WisdomHub or by you.
You may terminate your status as a Subscriber and cancel your account at any time and for any reason, by cancelling your standing order of monthly fee payment and by notifying us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org but any such termination and cancellation will be effective only after WisdomHub has processed the request.
WisdomHub reserves the right to suspend or terminate your status as a Subscriber, cancel your account, and disable your access to the Website and Services at any time, with or without notice to you, with or without cause, and without liability to you. WisdomHub shall have no liability to you or any third party because of such suspension or termination or related action.
The following sections shall survive any termination of this Agreement, your account, and/or your use of the Service: Section 9 (“Preservation and Disclosure of Account Information and User Content”), Section 12 (“Content”), Section 13 (“Ownership of Content”), Section 14 (“License to Your Content”), Section 16 (“Responsibility for Your User Content”), Section 17 (“Rejection and/or Removal of User Content”), Section 18 (“Health and Medical Concerns”), Section 21 (“Reservation of Rights”), Section 22 (“Other Sites”), Section 21 (“International Use”), Section 23 (“Registered User Disputes”), Section 25 (“Disclaimer of Warranties”), Section 26 (“Waiver of Claims”), Section 27 (“Limitation of Liability”), Section 28 (“Severability”), Section 29 (“Indemnity”), and Sections 32 through 38.
Upon suspension or termination, WisdomHub shall have no obligation to save any User Content that you may have posted or otherwise provided, and we reserve the right to permanently delete and destroy any of your personal information and/or User Content.
25. Disclaimer of Warranties. You acknowledge and agree that the Website and the Services are offered without warranties of any kind whatsoever by WisdomHub and/or the providers of Site Content. The disclaimer of warranties includes, but is not limited to, the following.
(a) Your use of the Website and the Services is at your sole risk. The Website and the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WisdomHub and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, agents, partners, licensors, vendors and contractors (collectively, the “WisdomHub -Related Parties”) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to the service, the website, and any third party websites with which they are linked.
(b) The WisdomHub -Related Parties are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury or health problems that may result from your use of the Site Content and/or other aspects of the Website and/or the Services, including but not limited to training programs, recipes, products, services, events and/or information that you may learn about on the Website and/or the Services, and/or any action or inaction on your part as a result of information you have obtained from the Website and/or the Services. By way of example only, if you engage in any healing or diet program that you receive or learn about through the Website and/or the Services, and/or if you use any product or service that you receive or learn about through the Website and/or the Services, you agree that you do so voluntarily, after consulting an appropriate health professional of your choice, and at your own risk, and you agree to release and discharge the WisdomHub ad related parties from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the foregoing.
(c) The WisdomHub -Related Parties make no warranty that the Website or the Services, the Site Content, and/or the information, products and services available through the Website or the Service will meet your expectations or requirements, or that you will achieve any particular results from the use of any of the foregoing, or that the Website or the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, or free of any harmless components (including viruses, malware, spyware, or comparable components.)
(d) You expressly assume the risk, by way of example, of deletion, non-delivery or failure to store postings of User Content, communications, personalized settings, or data, and you acknowledge that the WisdomHub -Related Parties make no warranties regarding the foregoing.
(e) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website or the Services is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
26. Waiver of Claims. You hereby waive, release and discharge the WisdomHub-Related Parties from and against any claims that you may be entitled to make by reason of any use of your User Content authorized under this Agreement and/or by reason of your participation in any of the communications and social networking features of the Services, including but not limited to, and by way of example only, any claims based on copyright infringement, trademark infringement, rights of privacy or publicity, defamation and otherwise.
27. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the WisdomHub-Related Parties will in no event be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from or in connection with any use of the Website and/or the Services, and/or any website with which they are linked, and/or any content, information, products or services accessible through the Website and/or the Services, even if any of the WisdomHub-Related Parties have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the aggregate liability of the WisdomHub-Related Parties to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to WisdomHub for the Services.
28. Severability. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you. In any such case, and/or if any terms or conditions of this Agreement are held to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect on its remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement unless and until terminated by WisdomHub. Furthermore, if any term or condition of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the intentions of the parties as reflected in the invalidated provision.
29. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the WisdomHub-Related Parties from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable solicitor fees and costs) arising from your breach of the terms of this Agreement, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. WisdomHub will use its reasonable best efforts to notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
30. Additional Terms. We may also require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions ("Additional Terms") in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through our Website, to obtain certain premium Site Content through our Websites, and/or for other reasons. In addition, certain Additional Terms will govern your subscription to the Services and any purchases you make through the online store. These Additional Terms will be posted on the relevant portions of our Websites or on the portions of our Websites that describe the specific promotions, Content, or activities. These Additional Terms are incorporated by reference in this Agreement, and you agree to comply with them when you participate in those promotions, purchase items from our online stores, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such Additional Terms.
31. Modification and Discontinuation. We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Website and/or the Services, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Website and/or the Services.
33. Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement and the relationship between you and WisdomHub shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and WisdomHub agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the United Kingdom.
34. No Waiver. The failure of WisdomHub to exercise or enforce any right and/or remedy under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right and/or remedy.
35. Statute of Limitations. You acknowledge and agree that regardless of any law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, the Services or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
36. Relationship of the Parties. You and WisdomHub acknowledge and agree that they are independently contracting parties dealing at arm’s length with each other in connection with the licensing of intellectual property rights and the provision of services. No partnership, joint venture, joint authorship, employment, fiduciary, agency or other relationship is created between them.
37. Binding on Successors. This Agreement shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the heirs, executors, administrators, licensees, successors and/or assigns of the parties, as applicable. For avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that WisdomHub is fully authorized to assign, sublicense and/or otherwise convey and transfer this Agreement and/or any of its rights under this Agreement at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without compensation of any kind to you.
38. Notices and Questions. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by mail at WisdomHub, Hollyhurst, Clydach, NP7 0LL, Wales. Except as otherwise specified elsewhere in this Agreement, notices to WisdomHub may be given at the foregoing email and postal addresses, and notices to you may be given at the email address provided to us at the time of registration and/or the purchase of goods and services from WisdomHub.
(Including Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy)
and “Your Privacy Rights”, Effective and last revised on May 20, 2016.
3. Information Collected By the Website. We collect two types of information from users of the Websites: personal information described below; and non-personal information such as information about traffic patterns on the Website.
4. Personal Information. To access certain portions of the Websites, including the portions where the Services are offered, we require you to register and select a user name and password. Some personal data is collected during the registration process. We may then ask for additional information, including personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information.
When you make a purchase on the WisdomHub, when you subscribe to the Service, and/or when you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for certain personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, or credit/debit card number, in order to process your order, manage your subscription, administer the contest, or send you promotional e-mails. Providing personal information in these instances is solely your choice; you do not need to provide such information, make purchases, or enter such contests to browse our Website as a Visitor.
5. How We Use Your Personal Information. We use the information collected on the Websites for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, running the Website and the Services and contacting users. The Website and the Services may also make available to other Registered Users information provided by you during registration, such as your screen name. We may use your information to communicate back to you, to update you on products, services and benefits, to personalise the Website for you, to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information, newsletters, or other information we think would be of particular interest. In addition, if you make a purchase on the Website, we may send you order and shipping confirmation emails. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such materials.
You can remove your e-mail address from our e-mail list at any time by following the procedures set forth in the Section 9 below (“Opt Out Procedures”) or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in every e-mail from WisdomHub. In addition, you can modify your information or change your preferences, as set forth in Section 10 below (“Reviewing or Changing Your Information”). Information obtained through the Website and/or the Services may be intermingled with and used in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than our Website, including both offline and online sources.
6. Discussions and Community Tools. The Website and the Services may make chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, news groups and other community tools available to Registered Users and/or Visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information for other users to view and for WisdomHub to use. Please do not disclose any personally identifiable information, including without limitation your full name or e-mail address, in these publicly accessible areas of the Website or the Services.
7. Non-Personal Data. In some cases, we may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system application software, and peripherals you are using and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our Site. We use your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our Website, enhance our Website and sell and deliver advertising.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent or you can flush your browser of cookies from time to time. (Note: you may need to consult the help area of your browser application for instructions.) If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, however, you may not be able to access all areas of the Websites and/or the Services.
9. Opt Out Procedures. You have the option to opt out of receiving information from WisdomHub, the Website and the Services. This opt out messaging will appear at the bottom of every promotional email that is sent out. If you no longer wish to take advantage of the Website or the Services or receive any form of direct contact from WisdomHub, whether it is email, discounts, newsletters, or other promotional offers or materials, contact us at: Info@archetypefilms.net
10. Reviewing or Changing Your Information. In order to ensure that the information we maintain is accurate, we give users the option to change or modify their information previously provided during registration. If you would like to change your information currently in our database please log in and click the “My Account” link on the various Websites or email us at Info@archetypefilms.net
We may employ third parties to perform services or functions on our behalf in order to improve our Website, merchandising, marketing and promotional efforts, communications or other services. Those third parties may include authorized contractors, consultants and other companies working with us. They only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, and they may not share any personal information with others or use it for any other purpose than providing or improving WisdomHub 's services and offerings.
We may share your information with third parties whom we believe have information of interest to you. In addition, we may share certain non-personal information with third parties for advertising, promotional and other purposes. For example, we may work with third party advertising companies, to serve and track our ads. These third parties may install other cookies. Our advertising partners may use the non-personal information they collect from our Website, in the aggregate, to help us better market and serve our customers.
12. Security. Providing a secure site is essential for your peace of mind and trust in WisdomHub. We have installed encryption software conforming to the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocol to safeguard all of the commerce related (i.e. credit/debit card and billing address) information you send to us. WisdomHub uses Stripe as the payment merchant to handle all credit cards transactions. We do not store any credit card details on our system and Stripe handles all security.
Stripe is a globally used payment system and is used by some of the worlds biggest e-commerce systems. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
For more information and to know you are in good hands please visit this link: https://stripe.com/docs/security.
13. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy. The Website and the Services are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, we take reasonable measures to determine that our users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or the Services or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by WisdomHub, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may appropriate steps to remove such information from our database.
14. Privacy Precaution Warning. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services.
15. Your Consent. By using the Website and/or the Services, and by providing your personal information to us, you also authorize the storage, use and export of your personal information as specified herein. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Archetype Films Ltd at our registered office:
Archetype Films Ltd, Cross Cottage, Abbeycwmhir, LD1 6PH
At WisdomHub we are 100% against spam and unsolicited emails. We do not sell or provide email addresses to any unauthorized third party and do not authorize any third party or affiliate to misuse products or services created by or associated with WisdomHub in spam or bulk emails. If you feel you have received any unwanted emails from us, please contact us immediately and we will look into the matter.
WisdomHub prohibits the use of their website and/or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (ìSpamî). You may not use any WisdomHub services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any customers of WisdomHub.tv
If WisdomHub believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. WisdomHub may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the WisdomHub website and/or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of WisdomHub’s rights.
Unauthorized use of any WisdomHub services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of egregious offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines.