Part 2 - Feather Medicine
In Part 2 of this workshop you will:
- Learn how to collect feathers, where to find them and how to identify unhealthy ones.
- Find out about the feathers from each part of the birds and how each carries it's own medicine.
- Learn how to honour the feathers, activate them and bind them for healing.
- Feathers as diagnostic tools.
- How to scan and clear toxic energies from our energy field using feathers.
We hope this workshop inspires you to reconnect to the birds of our lands and quest for your own feathers and bird medicine.
Dr Karen Stead-Dexter
Karen Stead-Dexter PhD is a Medicine Woman, Teacher, Environmentalist and Bird Whisperer. Academic work and Spiritual work, for a long time, were always kept separate but for Karen something was missing. Having spent the majority of her academic career learning the damage ‘we’ have done to the planet, the need to explore ancient ways of understanding our relationship with the Earth led her in to learn more of the ways of the Shaman. Karen now has a strong understanding of ancient healing modalities, bringing in Shamanic traditions of North America, South America and Celtic Shamanism. She runs a popular clinic in Somerset & East Devon for Energy Healing, and runs regular Shamanic workshops in Energy Healing, Bird Spirit Medicine and Plant Spirit Medicine connecting people back to nature, back to who they really are and gets them to truly listen to the world around them.
She holds: a 1st class Honours degree in Environmental Science, Masters in Radiation & Environmental Protection, PhD Environmental Geochemistry, Post-Doctoral Ecotoxicology.
'following the natural way of healing'
|Support Devices||Plays on all browsers with Flash installed. Plays on Apple mobile devices|